Monday, April 8, 2013

The Weekend Pictures...

This weekend was all kinds of busy! From work to hanging out with friends and Jeff, to pecking away at some school stuff, my brain is mush. However...I took these pictures! April 4: This happened today Yup. This tragic, currently unfinished drawing took place on Thursday. We're learning about cross-hatching, stippling and squiggle lines to create value in an image. I used these techniques in art when I was in high school and didn't do so well then. Not much has changed... April 5: Something good Jeff and I made brie stuffed-crust pizza on Friday night! It was amazing! I've never made pizza dough from scratch. Freakin delicious! We acquired the recipe from www.neverhomemaker.com. I've loved everything I've made from that blog. April 6: Air Hehe. I trapped some air in this glass! April 7: Dreamy This was taken at the Unicorn Café before work. A latte, a croissant, and writing is on of the most dreamiest things in the world to me. April 8: On your plate Here is a delightful peanut butter chocolate chip cookie from Lovely café. I stopped by Lovely in the middle of the afternoon to work on a research paper for English and this delectable item distracted me from the dreadful task. Speaking of....I should get back to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment