Saturday, March 26, 2011

Boxes, Boxes, Boxes...


Every time I unpack one box, two more seem to appear in it’s place. I swear, they’re multiplying and I desperately wish they would unpack themselves. I remind myself I’ve done this many times. Yup. Sure have but never have I ever been this slow about it.
I am still continuing my love affair with Lovely, but am trying to keep other options known and open. I am more resistant to change than I’d like to believe. Eventually I’ll let it go and find something else to fall in love with.





Commuting has also been an adventure. I’ve been taking both the Metra, and the purple line on the CTA depending on the day and the time I leave. So many adjustments.
I’m happy though. I feel good when I come home and no matter what, that’s the most important part right

No comments:

Post a Comment